Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekly Workbench Return

Long time with no updates, so here are a couple recent completions.

First, I finally found my bear in Felstad!








After getting halfway through my enchanter warband I decided to change the figures out for some critters from Darksword Miniatures.

Starting out is Alderman Ptolemy, the Box Turtle Apprentice Enchanter, he needs those flames to keep his blood flowing in the frozen city!



 
 Next is Chet, a Chipmunk Treasure Hunter.




















Here is Thomas, a Cat Treasure Hunter.


 



And last is Gerald, the Mouse Treasure Hunter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Workbench 18 March 2018

I did not get to finish a war band member this weekend as I finished converting the boys triple bunk beds into a regular bunk and a loft bed...